Dental office at Yonge and York Mills is looking for an enthusiastic and detail oriented
Full-time Dental restorative coordinator/Administrator. They
are a well-established, fast-paced general dentistry practice and take pride in excellence and providing the highest standard of care for their patients.
- Candidates MUST have, at least 2 years of experience as a dental restorative coordinator/administrator
- Knowledge of Abeldent practice software
- Working knowledge Microsoft Office
- MUST be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Greeting/billing out patients
- Following up with patients who have outstanding dental treatment
- Managing the doctors schedule - make sure dentist schedule is full
- Corresponding with insurance companies and accounts receivables
- Monday 8-5,
- Tues 9:30-7,
- Wed 8-5,
- Thurs 9:30-5,
- Fri (admin only, no pts) 9:30-1:30
- Sat (1x/month) 7:30-2
Must be able to work some evenings and some Saturdays.
$22-$25 depending on skills/experience
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AS A WORD DOCUMENT
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
This is being sent from our Applicant Tracking System. If you have received a placement through The Marshall Group or are not looking/interested you can disregard this message. If you know someone who may be looking, we appreciate referrals.