4 DAYS, NO WEEKENDS! 4 WEEKS PAID VACATION TO START
Our client is compliant with all the regulations outlined by the RCDSO & CDHO guidelines and protocols recommended by the Ontario Ministry of Health.
Our client, a GP dental office is seeking an experienced NDAEB Certified Level II Dental Assistant. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic team player who is dedicated to patient care.
Vacation: 2 Weeks off for Christmas & 2 weeks off in the summer - PAID!
- Experienced Level II Dental Assistant (Written and passed the NDAEB Exam)
- 1+ years + of experience
Yonge & St. Clair, Toronto
Monday to Thurs - 7:30-5
- Assisting dentist in general practice - crowns, bridges, fillings, extractions, etc
- Sterilizing instruments
- Taking x-rays of patients' teeth and exposing dental diagnostic x-rays
- Using suction and swabs to keep patients' mouths clear and dry during procedures
- Taking preliminary impressions of teeth for study models
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AS A WORD DOCUMENT
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
This is being sent from our Applicant Tracking System. If you have received a placement through The Marshall Group or are not looking/interested you can disregard this message. If you know someone who may be looking, we appreciate referrals.