Our client is compliant with all the regulations outlined by the RCDSO & CDHO guidelines and protocols recommended by the Ontario Ministry of Health.
- Experienced Level I or II Dental Assistant (must have NDAEB)
- Minimum of 3 yrs Canadian experience
- Must be Vaccinated
Aurora @ Yonge St / Orchard Heights Blvd (Free Parking)
- Monday & Thursday (10-7)
- Tuesday & Wednesday (8-5)
- e/o Friday (8-2)
- TBD depending on experience and performance
- Assisting dentist during dental procedures that features handing instruments and other materials
- Sterilizing instruments
- Prepare treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Ready patient for dental treatment by welcoming and seating patient
- Pouring, trimming, and polishing study casts
- Assisting dentist with crowns, bridges, porcelain veneers, dental implants, invisalign, teeth whitening, fillings, extractions and mouth guards
- Taking x-rays of patients' teeth and exposing dental diagnostic x-rays
- Using suction and swabs to keep patients' mouths clear and dry during procedures
- Taking preliminary impressions of teeth for study models
- Applying pit and fissure sealants and topical anesthetics
- Advising patients on dental care, oral hygiene and plaque control programs
- Help dentist manage dental and medical emergencies by maintaining CPR certification, emergency drug and oxygen supply, and emergency telephone directory.
- Ensure operation of dental equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer’s instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintain dental supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies, and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Making patients of all ages feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AS A WORD DOCUMENT
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED