Our thriving non-assignment dental practice is seeking an organized, dedicated experienced Dental Receptionist/Hygiene coordinator to join our high-energy team. Our clinic, conveniently located with access to public transit, houses 2 operatories (1 dentist and 1 hygienist daily).
We pride ourselves in providing high-quality patient care and we take care of our patients like they are our family. The successful candidates must have a dynamic personality, friendly, professional, friendly, positive and mature. Candidates must be a self-starter, have the ability to multitask, be motivated, fine attention to detail, work well in a team and have strong organization skills.
We are passionate about providing excellent customer service to our patients and we are looking for a team member to share the same work ethics.
Must have Minimum 1 year of dental experience in Canada!
Tuesday-Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Saturdays 8:30am - 3:00pm
Location: Islington/Bloor (Parking $5 or $6/day)
Compensation: $25-$35 (TBD) depending on experience and performance
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Answer and respond to telephone calls and emails with professionalism (Patient bookings, follow up calls)
• Manage incoming emails
• Monitor, track and follows up with patients to schedule outstanding Dental Hygiene treatment
• Send insurance claims
• Financial administrative duties such as collection and management of payments
• Gather, record and update medicals, personal and insurance information from patients
• Other administrative tasks as assigned by the designated manager.
• Coordinate patient flow
• Proficient in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Outlook) and sending/responding to emails
• Proficient in Tracker software
• Able to work within a team based environment and requires little supervision
• Proficient with appointment scheduling and follow up with patients
• Knowledge of basic dental procedures and terminology.
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AS A WORD DOCUMENT
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
This is being sent from our Applicant Tracking System. If you have received a placement through The Marshall Group or are not looking/interested you can disregard this message. If you know someone who may be looking, we appreciate referrals.