NO WEEKENDS! NO EVENINGS!
Our client is compliant with all the regulations outlined by the RCDSO & CDHO guidelines and protocols recommended by the Ontario Ministry of Health.
Our client, a very busy oral surgeon, seeks an experienced full-time NDAEB Certified Level II Dental Assistant. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic team player who is dedicated to patient care.
- Dental Assistant Level II (NDAEB)
- MUST be Harp certified
- Must have minimum of 3 years of experience
- MUST be computer savvy as they are PAPERLESS
- Occasionally will answer the phone when needed and use Tracker software system
- Reception Experience Asset as may require some help
LOCATION:Yonge & Eglinton, Toronto
HOURS:Monday to Thurs 8:30-5, Friday - 8:30-3
COMPENSATION:Approximately $22.00 - $25.00 (depends on experience)
- Assisting dentist with oral surgery, dental implants, wisdom teeth removal, removal of damaged teeth etc.
- Preparing patients, sterilizing and disinfecting instruments, setting up instrument trays and preparing materials
- Taking x-rays of patients' teeth and exposing dental diagnostic x-rays
- Using suction and swabs to keep patients' mouths clear and dry during procedures
- Questioning patients about their medical history and recording the information for dentist's reference
- Advising patients on dental care, oral hygiene and plaque control programs
- Making patients of all ages feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment
- Occasionally answering the phone when needed and use Tracker software system
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AS A WORD DOCUMENT
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED