Our client is compliant with all the regulations outlined by the RCDSO & CDHO guidelines and protocols recommended by the Ontario Ministry of Health.
Our client is seeking a friendly, reliable and responsible individual to join their dental practice.
- Experienced Dental Receptionist
- Assisting background helpful
- HARP certification is an asset
- Good computer skills are a must. You will be responsible for typing many letters to referring dentists
- Paperless Office
- Monday - Friday - 8:30 am - 5 pm
- $25.00 - $27.00 per hour depending on experience and performance
- Greet patients in a warm and welcoming manner
- Make a great first impression ideally creating long term loyal patient relationships
- Schedule/confirm patient appointments by telephone and in person
- Communicate pre/post instructions to patients when needed (eg: are they on blood thinners etc.)
- Send confirmation of appointments via email and telephone and make follow-up calls/emails
- Provide patients with information regarding the dental office and direct calls appropriately
- Prepare and submit predeterminations from treatment plans
- Verify procedures completed, collect payments, and submit insurance claims electronically
- Receive and distribute mail, enter and scan payments and referral documents
- Accurately maintain charts and patient records
- Keep track of supplies and order supplies as needed
- Deal with couriers and labs etc.
- Make sure waiting room and reception area is clean and tidy
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AS A WORD DOCUMENT
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
This is being sent from our Applicant Tracking System. If you have received a placement through The Marshall Group or are not looking/interested you can disregard this message. If you know someone who may be looking, we appreciate referrals.
- Dynamic, energetic, and professional personality is key
- Highly organized quick learner with analytical thinking that allows for effective team work
- Must have excellent command of the English language (both oral and written)
- Must be able to multi-task, be self-motivated and be able to work independently
- Must be able to process high volumes of work, quickly, efficiently and accurately