A dental office in Toronto, seeks an experienced Dental Assistant Level I or II
to work Tuesdays. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic team player who is dedicated to patient care. It is going to be a Maternity leave to start, but it is possible that it may lead into a full-time positon.
- Experienced Level I or II Dental Assistant (Written and passed the NDAEB Exam)
- Must have 2 years of experience
- Tuesday 9:15am - 4:45pm (This position is a Mat Leave position and begins ASAP till July 1,2019)
- $25.00 per hour depending on experience and performance
- Assisting dentist during dental procedures that features handing instruments and other materials
- Sterilizing instruments
- Assisting dentist with crowns, bridges, porcelain veneers, dental implants, invisalign, teeth whitening, fillings, extractions and mouth guards
- Must have experience with root canals and extractions.
- Placement and removal of rubber dams
- Taking x-rays of patients' teeth and exposing dental diagnostic x-rays
- Using suction and swabs to keep patients' mouths clear and dry during procedures
- Taking preliminary impressions of teeth for study models
- Applying pit and fissure sealants and topical anesthetics
- Questioning patients about their medical history and recording the information for dentist's reference
- Advising patients on dental care, oral hygiene and plaque control programs
- Making patients of all ages feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AS A WORD DOCUMENT
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
This is being sent from our Applicant Tracking System. If you have received a placement through The Marshall Group or are not looking/interested you can disregard this message. If you know someone who may be looking, we appreciate referrals.