Markham dental office is looking for a Dental Hygienist/Treatment Coordinator.
30% of the time through the week will be doing Treatment Coordinator and 70% doing Hygiene and Saturdays only Hygiene.
Willing to pay $30-$40+ for doing Treatment Coordinatoring work too.
Hours: Tues, Thurs, Fri 9-7
Location: Woodbine/Hwy 7, Markham
JOB OVERVIEW FOR RDH:
JOB OVERVIEW FOR TC:
- New patient assessment-comprehensive exams
- Sterilizing and disinfecting instruments
- Polishing and fluoride treatments
- Dental impressions and bleaching trays
- Pit and fissure sealants
- Removal of stains, scaling and root-planing
- Taking impressions of teeth for study models
- Applying pit and fissure sealants
- Digital radiography
- Charting patients, updating medical history
- Oral hygiene instructions to patients
- Preparation of patients for various dental procedures
- Zoom whitening
- Communicate dental treatments to patients in a professional and helpful manner. Must have excellent communication skills.
- Maintain and follow up on, treatment plans/insurance inquires/estimates.
- Schedule and manage the appointment book.
- Manage financial arrangements.
- Manage lab cases.
- Maintain accurate computer data pertaining to treatment and patient compliance
- Maintain accurate predetermination data
- Achieve case acceptance
- Logitec practice management software an asset (will train)
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED