Great Hours, No weekends! No evenings
Our client is compliant with all the regulations outlined by the RCDSO & CDHO guidelines and protocols recommended by the Ontario Ministry of Health.
Dental office is seeking an experienced Dental Assistant Level I or II for General Practice. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic team player who is dedicated to patient care.
LOCATION: Go between 2 locations - Queen & Church & Richmond/Sherbourne, - a few blocks away from each other, Toronto
HOURS: 25-30 hours a week
- Tuesday 8:30-5 (Queen location)
- Weds 8:30-6 (Richmond)
- Thurs. 9-3 (Richmond or Queen)
- Friday 8:30-2:30 (Queen)
SALARY:$21-24.00 (depends on experience)
- Experienced Dental Assistant
- HARP certified
- 1+ years of experience
- Friendly personality and motivated
- Well spoken English verbally and written
- Assisting dentist during dental procedures that features handing instruments and other materials
- Sterilizing instruments
- Assisting dentist with cosmetic, implant, endodontic, invisalign etc.
- Taking x-rays of patients' teeth and exposing dental diagnostic x-rays
- Using suction and swabs to keep patients' mouths clear and dry during procedures
- Taking preliminary impressions of teeth for study models
- Questioning patients about their medical history and recording the information for dentist's reference
- Advising patients on dental care, oral hygiene and plaque control programs
- Making patients of all ages feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AS A WORD DOCUMENT
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
This is being sent from our Applicant Tracking System. If you have received a placement through The Marshall Group or are not looking/interested you can disregard this message. If you know someone who may be looking, we appreciate referrals.