FREE PARKING AND *DENTAL BENEFITS!!
Our client is compliant with all the regulations outlined by the RCDSO & CDHO guidelines and protocols recommended by the Ontario Ministry of Health.
Our client, a busy dental office at in Maple @ Keele & Major Mackenzie is seeking full-time experienced Dental Hygienist. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic team player, personable, flexible, dedicated to patient care and wants to be part of a great company culture!
*Dental benefits after 4 months of employment
LOCATION: Maple @ Keele/Major Mackenzie
- Experienced Dental Hygienist
- Must be registered with the College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario (CDHO)
- 2-3 years experience
- Office will provide PPE and N95 mask (fit test if required) and ALL other equipment
- Office social distancing
- Clean air purifiers
- All other regulatory guidelines followed
Flexible to work with candidate regarding the days of the week. Currently need;
SALARY: Hourly or Commission
- 2 evenings (1-8pm)
- 1 morning (7:30-2:30pm)
- Alternate Saturdays (7:30-3:30pm)
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AS A WORD DOCUMENT
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
- All rooms have been tested for the Air requirements to ensure the aerosols producing has sufficient turn around time, air filters have been placed in each room, some rooms two. The rooms are completely sealed with the necessary barriers as requested by the colleges.
- Appointments are scheduled for 1 hour or 1.5 hour with a 15 mins interval in between (as this is all that’s necessary after our Air testing)
- New patient assessment-comprehensive exams
- Sterilizing and disinfecting instruments
- Polishing and fluoride treatments
- Dental impressions and bleaching trays
- Removal of stains, scaling and root-planing
- Taking impressions of teeth for study models
- Digital radiography
- Charting patients, updating medical history
- Oral hygiene instructions to patients
- Preparation of patients for various dental procedures