Dental office in Stouffville is looking for full-time Dental Assistant.
Our client is compliant with all the regulations outlined by the RCDSO & CDHO guidelines and protocols recommended by the Ontario Ministry of Health.
Our client, a GP dental office is seeking an experienced NDAEB Certified Level II Dental Assistant.
- Experienced Level I or II Dental Assistant
- 2+ years of experience
Bathurst/Elgin Mills, Richmond Hill (FREE parking)
HOURS: willing to work 2 or 3 evenings and alternate Sat
(Hours flexible - share with another assistant)
Office is open 10-8 Monday to Thursday
Example someone can do: (Days & Hours can be changed)
SALARY: Based on experience, skill and availability
- Monday 10-6
- Tues 10-8
- Weds day off
- Thurs 10-8
- Fri & Sat (alternating). 9-4
- Assisting dentist during dental procedures that features handing instruments and other materials
- Sterilizing instruments
- Assisting dentist in general practice - crowns, bridges, fillings, extractions, etc.
- They use Cleardent (can be trained)
- Taking x-rays of patients' teeth and exposing dental diagnostic x-rays
- Using suction and swabs to keep patients' mouths clear and dry during procedures
- Taking preliminary impressions of teeth for study models
- Advising patients on dental care, oral hygiene and plaque control programs
- Making patients of all ages feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AS A WORD DOCUMENT
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
This is being sent from our Applicant Tracking System. If you have received a placement through The Marshall Group or are not looking/interested you can disregard this message. If you know someone who may be looking, we appreciate referrals.