Our client is compliant with all the regulations outlined by the RCDSO & CDHO guidelines and protocols recommended by the Ontario Ministry of Health.
Dental office at Yonge & Henderson looking for a Part-Time Dental Assistant.
- Experienced Dental Assistant
- Must have minimum of 2+ year of experience
: Yonge & Henderson (Aurora)
- Monday (9-5) (sometimes 8-6/7)
- Tuesday (10-5)
- Thursday (9-5) (sometimes 8:30-6)
- Saturday (9-3) (alternating)
- Sunday (10-4) (only 1 per month) not a must - if want more hours
$23.00-$26.00 per hour depending on experience
- Assisting dentist during dental procedures that features handing instruments and other materials
- Sterilizing instruments
- Assisting dentist with crowns, bridges, porcelain veneers, dental implants, endo, fillings, extractions, bonding etc.
- Placement and removal of rubber dams
- Taking x-rays of patients' teeth and exposing dental diagnostic x-rays
- Using suction and swabs to keep patients' mouths clear and dry during procedures
- Taking preliminary impressions of teeth for study models
- Applying pit and fissure sealants and topical anesthetics
- Making patients of all ages feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AS A WORD DOCUMENT
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
This is being sent from our Applicant Tracking System. If you have received a placement through The Marshall Group or are not looking/interested you can disregard this message. If you know someone who may be looking, we appreciate referrals.