FREE PARKING AND *DENTAL BENEFITS!!
Our client is compliant with all the regulations outlined by the RCDSO & CDHO guidelines and protocols recommended by the Ontario Ministry of Health.
Our client, a busy dental office at in Maple @ Keele & Major Mackenzie is seeking full-time or part-time experienced Dental Treatment Coordinator. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic team player, personable, flexible, dedicated to patient care and wants to be part of a great company culture!
*Benefits after 4 months of employment
- MUST be experienced Treatment Coordinator/Dental Assisting background helpful
- Must possess good typing skills and great communication skills
Flexible to work with candidate regarding the days of the week. Currently need:
- 2 evenings (1-8pm)
- 1 morning (7:30-2:30pm)
- Alternate Saturdays (7:30-3:30pm)
- $20.00 - $25.00 per hour depending on experience and performance
- Greet patients in a warm and welcoming manner
- Make a great first impression ideally creating long term loyal patient relationships
- Schedule/confirm patient appointments by telephone and in person
- Must be comfortable to communicate patients about services offered (will be trained on services offered)
- Need to a confident person who can listen and speak to the patients and take them through their therapy (chronic pain or sleep breathing treatments)
- Send confirmation of appointments via email and telephone and make follow-up calls/emails
- Prepare and submit predeterminations from treatment plans
- Verify procedures completed, collect payments, and submit insurance claims electronically
- Accurately maintain charts and patient records
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AS A WORD DOCUMENT
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
This is being sent from our Applicant Tracking System. If you have received a placement through The Marshall Group or are not looking/interested you can disregard this message. If you know someone who may be looking, we appreciate referrals.
- Good communicator, can be empathetic
- Highly organized quick learner with analytical thinking that allows for effective team work
- Must have excellent command of the English language (both oral and written)
- Must be able to multi-task, be self-motivated and be able to work independently