Our client is compliant with all the regulations outlined by the RCDSO & CDHO guidelines and protocols recommended by the Ontario Ministry of Health.
Our client, a very busy dental office, seeks an experienced Dental Hygienist. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic team player who is dedicated to patient care.
LOCATION: Maple @ Keele/Major MacKenzie (Free Parking Available)
- Must be registered with the College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario (CDHO)
- Office will provide PPE and N95 mask (fit test if required) and ALL other equipment
- Gowns, hair nets, shoe covers and shields provided
- Office social distancing
- Clean air purifiers
- All other regulatory guidelines followed strictly
- Can offer 1 or 2 days through the week & Sats.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (8-5pm)
- Saturday (7-2pm)
- $42-$45+ Depends on experience and performance
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AS A WORD DOCUMENT
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
- Sterilizing and disinfecting instruments
- Polishing and fluoride treatments
- Dental impressions and bleaching trays
- Removal of stains, scaling and root-planing
- Digital radiography
- Charting patients, updating medical history
- Oral hygiene instructions to patients
- Preparation of patients for various dental procedures