Our client is compliant with all the regulations outlined by the RCDSO & CDHO guidelines and protocols recommended by the Ontario Ministry of Health.
Our client in Bolton is looking for Level I or II Dental Assistant. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic team player who is dedicated to patient care.
- Experienced Level I or II Dental Assistant
- Must have minimum of 1+ year of experience
- Monday (9-7)
- possibly some Tuesday (9-5)
- Wednesday (9-7)
- *Saturday By appointment (typically it is once a month)
- $20.00-$25.00 per hour depending on experience and performance
- Assisting dentist during dental procedures that features handing instruments and other materials
- Sterilizing instruments
- Assisting dentist with restoration - crowns, bridges, porcelain veneers, fillings, extractions, root canals, minimal surgery,
- Placement and removal of rubber dams
- Taking x-rays of patients' teeth and exposing dental diagnostic x-rays
- Using suction and swabs to keep patients' mouths clear and dry during procedures
- Taking preliminary impressions of teeth for study models
- Applying pit and fissure sealants and topical anesthetics
- Questioning patients about their medical history and recording the information for dentist's reference
- Advising patients on dental care, oral hygiene and plaque control programs
- Making patients of all ages feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AS A WORD DOCUMENT
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
This is being sent from our Applicant Tracking System. If you have received a placement through The Marshall Group or are not looking/interested you can disregard this message. If you know someone who may be looking, we appreciate referrals.