Our client is compliant with all the regulations outlined by the RCDSO & CDHO guidelines and protocols recommended by the Ontario Ministry of Health.
They are looking for an experienced Dental Assistant Level II NDAEB Certified to work 3 days a week. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic team player who is dedicated to patient care.
- Experienced Level II (Written and passed the NDAEB Exam)
- Must have minimum of 2+ years of experience
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (8-5:30pm)
- $24 - $26 per hour depending on experience and performance
- Assisting dentist during dental procedures that features handing instruments and other materials
- Sterilizing instruments
- Assisting dentist with crowns, bridges, porcelain veneers, dental implants, invisalign, teeth whitening, fillings, extractions and mouth guards
- Placement and removal of rubber dams
- Taking x-rays of patients' teeth and exposing dental diagnostic x-rays
- Using suction and swabs to keep patients' mouths clear and dry during procedures
- Taking preliminary impressions of teeth for study models
- Applying pit and fissure sealants and topical anesthetics
- Questioning patients about their medical history and recording the information for dentist's reference
- Advising patients on dental care, oral hygiene and plaque control programs
- Making patients of all ages feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AS A WORD DOCUMENT
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
This is being sent from our Applicant Tracking System. If you have received a placement through The Marshall Group or are not looking/interested you can disregard this message. If you know someone who may be looking, we appreciate referrals.