Approx 6 weeks
Our client is compliant with all the regulations outlined by the RCDSO & CDHO guidelines and protocols recommended by the Ontario Ministry of Health. Office has added doors, walls, purifiers and will provide N95 masks and gowns.
Our client, is seeking a Dental Receptionist for approx 6 weeks contract starting ASAP.
- Knowledge of Opus/Autopia practice software asset other must know Dental software
- MUST be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills
- Your main responsibilities will include:
- Reception duties - booking patients, following up, recalls
- Greeting/billing out patients
- Following up with patients who have outstanding dental treatment
- Corresponding with insurance companies and accounts receivables
LOCATION: Eglinton / Allen Rd, Toronto
COMPENSATION: $25.00 depends on experience
- Tue (9-6)
- Wed (9-6)
- Thurs (8-5)
- Fri (8-4)
- Sat (8-4) Optional
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AS A WORD DOCUMENT
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
This is being sent from our Applicant Tracking System. If you have received a placement through The Marshall Group or are not looking/interested you can disregard this message. If you know someone who may be looking, we appreciate referrals.