Our client is compliant with all the regulations outlined by the RCDSO & CDHO guidelines and protocols recommended by the Ontario Ministry of Health.
Dental office at Bay & Bloor looking for Level II Dental Assistant.
- Experienced Level II Dental Assistant (Harp & NDAEB Certified)
- Must have minimum of 2+ year of experience
- Monday (arrive 8:30-4:30) starting March 22 only a few Mondays for the rest of the year
- Tuesday (arrive 8:30-4:30)
- Wednesday (arrive 8:30-4:30)
- Thursday (arrive 8:30-4:30)
- Friday (arrive 8:30-2:30)
- TBD depending on experience and performance
- Assisting dentist during dental procedures that features handing instruments and other materials
- Sterilizing instruments
- Taking x-rays of patients' teeth and exposing dental diagnostic x-rays
- Using suction and swabs to keep patients' mouths clear and dry during procedures
- Taking preliminary impressions of teeth for study models
- Applying pit and fissure sealants and topical anesthetics
- Questioning patients about their medical history and recording the information for dentist's reference
- Advising patients on dental care, oral hygiene and plaque control programs
- Making patients of all ages feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AS A WORD DOCUMENT
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
This is being sent from our Applicant Tracking System. If you have received a placement through The Marshall Group or are not looking/interested you can disregard this message. If you know someone who may be looking, we appreciate referrals.