Our client is seeking a friendly, reliable and responsible Dental Receptionist with experience to join their dental practice on Monday and Tuesday.
- Experienced Dental Receptionist
- 2 years experience
Aurora Rd & 404 (Free Parking)
- Monday 9-5
- Tuesday 10-8
- Additional days to covering sick days and holidays
- Benefits are provided after a successful probationary period of 4 months.
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AS A WORD DOCUMENT
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
This is being sent from our Applicant Tracking System. If you have received a placement through The Marshall Group or are not looking/interested you can disregard this message. If you know someone who may be looking, we appreciate referrals.
- Greet patients in a warm and welcoming manner
- Strong English communication skills
• willingness to be trained and certified regarding instrument reprocessing and general IPAC principles (if not already)
Duties to include, but not limited to
• answering phone calls, and dealing with clients’ needs
• processing payments, booking future appointments
• dealing with insurance companies regarding patient claims
• communicating with clients via e-mail and text chat programs
• COVID screening for incoming clients
• cleaning and disinfection of treatment rooms following current IPAC and COVID protocols
• reprocessing of dental instruments in sterilization area