Our client is compliant with all the regulations outlined by the RCDSO & CDHO guidelines and protocols recommended by the Ontario Ministry of Health.
A busy dental office is seeking an experienced Level I or II Dental Assistant - Position is for 3 DAY or 4 DAYS.
- Experienced Level I or II Dental Assistant
Kennedy Rd. North & Sandalwood Pkwy East, Brampton
- Monday 11-8
- Tuesday 10-7
- Friday 9-3
- Saturday 8-3 (Flexible
COMPENSATION:To be discussed
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AS A WORD DOCUMENT
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
This is being sent from our Applicant Tracking System. If you have received a placement through The Marshall Group or are not looking/interested you can disregard this message. If you know someone who may be looking, we appreciate referrals
- Assisting dentist during dental procedures that features handing instruments and other materials
- Sterilizing instruments
- Preparing the treatment/clinical room
- Recording information on patients’ record or chart as directed by the dentist
- Digitial xrays
- Preparing restorative materials
- Using suction to keep patients' mouths clear and dry during procedures
- Patient and community education on oral health (extra-oral).
- Making patients of all ages feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment