Our client, an established dental practice is looking for an experienced full time Office Manager with strong leadership, excellent communication and is looking for a long term position.
- Responsible for making sure that the dentist office is giving high quality patient care and customer service
- In charge of support staff - helps set goals and give direction
- Supervise of all business aspects of the practice-patient scheduling, supply management and inventory
- Have the ability to motivate, discipline and resolve conflicts on a regular basis
- Help with hiring, training, staff meetings and performance reviews
- Manage accounts receivables and payments and oversee payroll
- Develop and implement effective office protocols for improving patient flow, productivity
- Oversee the successful resolution of patient inquiries and concerns
- Need Leadership skills, analytical skills and a professional attitude
- Must ideally have 5+ years experience as a Office Manager
- Cleardent software program-Must know Dental software and can be trained on Cleardent
- Highly organized, quick learner with analytical thinking that allows for effective team work
- Must have excellent command of the English language (both oral and written)
- Must be able to multi-task, be self-motivated and be able to work independently
Queen/Peel Centre, ( beside Bramalea City Center)
HOURS: (OFFICE HOURS ONLY)
Hours are flexible
Monday: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME WHEN RESPONDING
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
This is being sent from our Applicant Tracking System. If you have received a placement through The Marshall Group or are not looking/interested you can disregard this message. If you know someone who may be looking, we appreciate referrals.
- $30-$35 (depends on experience)