Our client is compliant with all the regulations outlined by the RCDSO & CDHO guidelines and protocols recommended by the Ontario Ministry of Health.
Fast paced Pediatric dental office at
400 & Rutherford is looking for TWO Dental Assistants (one experienced, one recent graduate).
LOCATION: Vaughan -
- 1 Experienced Dental Assistant
- 1 Recent Graduate Dental Assistant
400 & Rutherford (Free Parking)
- $24-$30+/hr TBD depending on experience and performance
- Paid 4 week vacation (to be discussed)
- Future benefits
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AS A WORD DOCUMENT
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
This is being sent from our Applicant Tracking System. If you have received a placement through The Marshall Group or are not looking/interested you can disregard this message. If you know someone who may be looking, we appreciate referrals.
- Assisting dentist during dental procedures that features handing instruments and other materials
- Sterilizing instruments
- Assisting dentist with fillings, extractions, root canals, crowns and restorations
- Placement and removal of rubber dams
- Taking x-rays of patients' teeth and exposing dental diagnostic x-rays
- Using suction and swabs to keep patients' mouths clear and dry during procedures
- Taking preliminary impressions of teeth for study models
- Applying pit and fissure sealants and topical anesthetics
- Questioning patients/parents about their medical history and recording the information for dentist's reference
- Advising patients/parent on dental care, oral hygiene and plaque control programs
- Making patients of all ages feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment