Our client, a very busy dental office, seeks an experienced Receptionist.
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic team player who is dedicated to patient care.
- Experienced as a Dental Receptionist
- Must have a minimum of 2+ years of experience
- Experience with Abeldent dental software an asset
Mon 10-5, Tues, Wed, Thurs 8-5
DENTAL RECEPTIONIST JOB OVERVIEW:
- $25-$30 per hour depending on experience and performance
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AS A WORD DOCUMENT
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
This is being sent from our Applicant Tracking System. If you have received a placement through The Marshall Group or are not looking/interested you can disregard this message. If you know someone who may be looking, we appreciate referrals.
- Greet patients in a warm and welcoming manner
- Receptionist is the only Admin at the front desk for 1 Dentist & 2 Hygienists
- Non-assignment office
- Make a great first impression ideally creating long term loyal patient relationships
- Schedule/confirm patient appointments by telephone and in person
- Send confirmation of appointments via email and telephone and make follow-up calls/emails
- Provide patients with information regarding the dental office and direct calls appropriately
- Prepare and submit predeterminations from treatment plans
- Verify procedures completed, collect payments, and submit insurance claims electronically
- Receive and distribute mail, enter and scan payments and referral documents
- Accurately maintain charts and patient records
- Keep track of supplies and order supplies as needed
- Deal with couriers and labs etc.
- Make sure waiting room and reception area is clean and tidy