Our client is compliant with all the regulations outlined by the RCDSO & CDHO guidelines and protocols recommended by the Ontario Ministry of Health.
Our client is seeking an experienced Level II Dental Assistant for their high-end specialist practice at Yonge St. & Eglinton Ave. in Toronto. This position requires an assistant who can work with all
the specialists. Must have good typing skills.
Excellent English, communication and strong computer/typing skills are essential.
- Experienced Dental Assistant Level II (NDAEB certified)
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience
- Must have good typing skills
LOCATION: Yonge & Eglinton
- Experience with Tracker dental software an asset
- Monday to Thursday (8-4:30pm)
- Friday (8-3:30pm)
- occasional Saturday
DENTAL ASSISTANT JOB OVERVIEW:
- TBD depending on experience and performance & BENEFITS & FREE EDUCATION
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AS A WORD DOCUMENT
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
This is being sent from our Applicant Tracking System. If you have received a placement through The Marshall Group or are not looking/interested you can disregard this message. If you know someone who may be looking, we appreciate referrals.
- Assisting Dentists/Specialists (mainly Periodontists/Prosthodontists and Endodontist and Oral surgeons) during dental procedures that features handing instruments and other materials
- Sterilizing instruments
- Assisting with crowns, bridges, porcelain veneers, dental implants, invisalign, teeth whitening, fillings, extractions, mouth guards and other needs required from the specialists
- Placement and removal of rubber dams
- Taking x-rays of patients' teeth and exposing dental diagnostic x-rays
- Using suction and swabs to keep patients' mouths clear and dry during procedures
- Taking preliminary impressions of teeth for study models
- Applying pit and fissure sealants and topical anesthetics
- Questioning patients about their medical history and recording the information for dentist's reference
- Advising patients on dental care, oral hygiene and plaque control programs
- Making patients of all ages feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment