Our client, a Periodontic dental office is seeking an experienced NDAEB Certified Level II Dental Assistant. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic team player who is dedicated to patient care.
- Experienced Level II Dental Assistant (Written and passed the NDAEB Exam) Prefer someone who has surgical assisting experience
- 5 years + of experience
Bloor & Jane, Toronto
- Monday, Tues & Friday - 8 to 5
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 9 to 4
- $21.00 - $26.00 per hour depending on experience and performance
- Assisting dentist during dental procedures that features handing instruments and other materials
- Sterilizing instruments
- Assisting dentist with perio procedures such as implants, sinus grafting, gum lifts, crown lengthening etc.
- Taking x-rays of patients' teeth and exposing dental diagnostic x-rays
- Using suction and swabs to keep patients' mouths clear and dry during procedures
- Taking preliminary impressions of teeth for study models
- Questioning patients about their medical history and recording the information for dentist's reference
- Advising patients on dental care, oral hygiene and plaque control programs
- Making patients of all ages feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AS A WORD DOCUMENT
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
This is being sent from our Applicant Tracking System. If you have received a placement through The Marshall Group or are not looking/interested you can disregard this message. If you know someone who may be looking, we appreciate referrals.