Our client, a Perio dental office is looking for a Dental Assistant. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic team player who is dedicated to patient care and takes initiative. Open to taking a grad and willing to train.
- Experience as Dental Assistant Level I or II
Leslie/Hwy 7 (Free Parking)
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AS A WORD DOCUMENT
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
This is being sent from our Applicant Tracking System. If you have received a placement through The Marshall Group or are not looking/interested you can disregard this message. If you know someone who may be looking, we appreciate referrals
- Do floating and assisting dentist during perio dental procedures - gum grafting, implants etc.
- Sterilizing instruments
- Preparing the treatment/clinical room
- Recording information on patients’ record or chart as directed by the dentist
- Exposing, processing, and mounting radiographs as specified by HARP
- Preparing restorative materials
- Using suction to keep patients' mouths clear and dry during procedures
- Patient and community education on oral health (extra-oral).
- Making patients of all ages feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment