Our client is compliant with all the regulations outlined by the RCDSO & CDHO guidelines and protocols recommended by the Ontario Ministry of Health.
Our client, a busy dental office in Etobicoke, is seeking full-time Dental Receptionist with at least 2 years experience. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic team player, personable, flexible, dedicated to patient care and wants to be part of a great company culture!
The Queensway/Islington (Free Parking)
Cleardent - can be trained
Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- $24.00 to $30.00 per hour depending on experience and performance
- Greet patients in a warm and welcoming manner
- Make a great first impression ideally creating long term loyal patient relationships
- This person will be responsible mainly for recalls and managing the schedule at this non-assignment office.
- Schedule/confirm patient appointments by telephone and in person
- Send confirmation of appointments via email and telephone and make follow-up calls/emails
- Provide patients with information regarding the dental office and direct calls appropriately
- Prepare and submit pre-determinations from treatment plans
- Verify procedures completed, collect payments, and submit insurance claims electronically
- Receive and distribute mail, enter and scan payments and referral documents
- Accurately maintain charts and patient records
- Make sure waiting room and reception area is clean and tidy
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AS A WORD DOCUMENT
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
- Dynamic, energetic, and professional personality is key
- Must have excellent command of the English language (both oral and written)
- Must be able to multi-task, be self-motivated, committed and punctual
- Must be able willing to work hard and take responsibility