NO WEEKENDS! NO EVENINGS!
Our client is compliant with all the regulations outlined by the RCDSO & CDHO guidelines and protocols recommended by the Ontario Ministry of Health.
We are looking for a DA II for an Endodontic office and be willing to travel.
- Experienced Level II Dental Assistant (have NDAEB)
- The ideal candidate must possess;
- excellent English verbal, communication & written skills.
- be friendly and personable
- be able to multitask and be a team-player
LOCATION: Travel between 3 locations: Unionville, Bayview/Sheppard, Markham/Ellesmere
Must have a Vehicle
- Tues 8-11 (Unionville),Tues 1-5 (Willowdale)
- Wed 11-6 (Unionville)
- Thurs 8-4 (Unionville)
- Fri 8-2 (Scarborough)
Unionville - Main St/Kennedy
Willowdale - Bayview/Sheppard
Scarb - Markham/Ellesmere
- $28-$30+ depending on experience and performance
- Assisting dentist during dental procedures that features handing instruments and other materials
- Sterilizing instruments
- Assisting dentist with root canals, implants, extractions, bone grafting
- Taking x-rays of patients' teeth and exposing dental diagnostic x-rays
- Using suction and swabs to keep patients' mouths clear and dry during procedures
- Taking preliminary impressions of teeth for study models
- Applying pit and fissure sealants and topical anesthetics
- Questioning patients about their medical history and recording the information for dentist's reference
- Advising patients on dental care, oral hygiene and plaque control programs
- Making patients of all ages feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AS A WORD DOCUMENT
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED