Our client is compliant with all the regulations outlined by the RCDSO & CDHO guidelines and protocols recommended by the Ontario Ministry of Health. Office has N95, Level 3, shields, gowns, gloves & need to bring change of clothes.
Dental office at Spadina/Queen looking for Dental Assistant Level II.
- Experienced Dental Assistant Level II - Must have NDAEB Certificate
- New grads welcome to apply
- Tues, Wed (9-5)
- Thurs (9-6)
- If candidate wants more days/hrs
- option Mon (9-5) OR Fri (9-4)
- $TBD depending on experience and performance
- Assisting dentist during dental procedures that features handing instruments and other materials
- Sterilizing instruments
- Assisting dentist with crowns, bridges, porcelain veneers, dental implants, invisalign, teeth whitening, fillings, extractions and mouth guards
- Placement and removal of rubber dams
- Taking x-rays of patients' teeth and exposing dental diagnostic x-rays
- Using suction and swabs to keep patients' mouths clear and dry during procedures
- Taking preliminary impressions of teeth for study models
- Applying pit and fissure sealants and topical anesthetics
- Questioning patients about their medical history and recording the information for dentist's reference
- Advising patients on dental care, oral hygiene and plaque control programs
- Making patients of all ages feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AS A WORD DOCUMENT
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
This is being sent from our Applicant Tracking System. If you have received a placement through The Marshall Group or are not looking/interested you can disregard this message. If you know someone who may be looking, we appreciate referrals.