Our client, a very busy oral surgeon, seeks an experienced full-time NDAEB Certified Level II Dental Assistant. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic team player who is dedicated to patient care.
- Level II Dental Assistant
- MUST be Harp certified
- Prefer 2 years of experience
LOCATION: Yonge & Eglinton
- Monday - 8:30 am - 5 pm
- Tues, Wed, Thurs - 8:30 am - 5 pm
- Friday (alternating) - 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
- Assisting dentist with oral surgery, dental implants, wisdom teeth removal, removal of damaged teeth etc.
- Preparing patients, sterilizing and disinfecting instruments, setting up instrument trays and preparing materials
- Taking x-rays of patients' teeth and exposing dental diagnostic x-rays
- Using suction and swabs to keep patients' mouths clear and dry during procedures
- Questioning patients about their medical history and recording the information for dentist's reference
- Advising patients on dental care, oral hygiene and plaque control programs
- Making patients of all ages feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment
- Occasionally answering the phone when needed and use Tracker software system
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AS A WORD DOCUMENT
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
This is being sent from our Applicant Tracking System. If you have received a placement through The Marshall Group or are not looking/interested you can disregard this message. If you know someone who may be looking, we appreciate referrals.