Our client is compliant with all the regulations outlined by the RCDSO & CDHO guidelines and protocols recommended by the Ontario Ministry of Health.
Our client, a GP dental office is seeking an experienced NDAEB Certified Level II Dental Assistant.
- Experienced Level II Dental Assistant (Written and passed the NDAEB Exam)
- 3+ years of experience
Bathurst/Elgin Mills, Richmond Hill (FREE parking)
HOURS: Weeks alternate
SALARY: TBD based on experience
- Mon (11-7) Tues (9:30-6:30) Thurs (9:30-6:45) Fri (9:30-4) Sat (9-3) NO WED
- Mon (11-7) Tues (9:30-6:30) Wed (9:30-4) Thurs (9:30-6:45) NO FRI or SAT
- Assisting dentist during dental procedures that features handing instruments and other materials
- Sterilizing instruments
- Assisting dentist in general practice - crowns, bridges, fillings, extractions, etc.
- They use Logitech
- Taking x-rays of patients' teeth and exposing dental diagnostic x-rays
- Using suction and swabs to keep patients' mouths clear and dry during procedures
- Taking preliminary impressions of teeth for study models
- Advising patients on dental care, oral hygiene and plaque control programs
- Making patients of all ages feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AS A WORD DOCUMENT
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
This is being sent from our Applicant Tracking System. If you have received a placement through The Marshall Group or are not looking/interested you can disregard this message. If you know someone who may be looking, we appreciate referrals.